Update Comparison 5 Rookie Daughter Groups



Pann: Comparing rookie daughter groups



Lovelyz



CLC



Red Velvet



Oh My Girl



GFriend

-

Talent:
CLC > Oh My Girl > Lovelyz > GFriend > Red Velvet

Visual:
Red Velvet > CLC > Lovelyz > GFriend > Oh My Girl

Recognition:
Red Velvet > GFriend > Lovelyz > CLC > Oh My Girl

Fandom:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > Oh My Girl > CLC > GFriend

Digital/physical sales:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > GFriend > CLC > Oh My Girl


=


1. [+102, -5] How is GFriend to a greater extent than talented than Red Velvet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You seat Red Velvet to the terminal simply because they're inward SM

2. [+82, -17] Why are yous underrating Red Velvet? Wendy aside, yous tin say Seulgi's talent if yous heed to her featuring inward Henry's song. I idea Seulgi would live on the primary vocalizer earlier they debuted. Joy's phonation is actually practiced together with therefore she tin describe off whatever song. Joy's parts say a lot near it. She tin sing trot equally well. I won't guess Yeri together with Irene because they haven't sang individually yet. In their MR removed versions, they're actually stable fifty-fifty though their dances are hard. Idols also convey to trip the calorie-free fantastic too singing. In their pre-debut video, Irene together with Seulgi tin trip the calorie-free fantastic together with on Weekly Idol, Seulgi together with Joy danced actually well. I don't know why their talents are underrated

3. [+73, -83]

Talent:
CLC > Lovelyz > Oh My Girl > Red Velvet > GFriend

Visual:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > Oh My Girl > CLC < GFriend

Recognition:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > GFriend > CLC = Oh My Girl

Fandom:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > Oh My Girl > CLC > GFriend

Digital/physical sales:
Red Velvet > Lovelyz > GFriend > CLC > Oh My Girl


4. [+41, -23] Oh My Girl has piddling recognition because they debuted non long agone but I intend they'll instruct popular! Hwaiting!

5. [+40, -3] Is Red Velvet that bad? They convey a modest give away of members, Seulgi together with Wendy are good, together with Joy is decent. Aren't they practiced enough?

6. [+31, -5] Honestly, I don't intend CLC lacks amongst their visuals together with talents. Their recognition together with sales are weak because they're barely promoted



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel