Update Men In Addition To Women's Reactions To Hyuna



Instiz: Men as well as women's reactions to Hyuna


MEN:



WOMEN:



=


- I gauge I'm a man

- Show them men's hot bodies then!!!

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I likewise bring the women's reactions when I sentinel Hyuna's MVs... They're thus sexual ㅠㅠ But when I run into Hyuna on the phase or Instagram, I bring men's reactions because she's thus pretty

- That music video is actually sexual. But I similar Hyuna

- I bring women's reactions when I sentinel the MVs of the same sexual practice that I'm non interested inwards ㅋㅋ I similar Hyuna simply I sympathise them

- They all bring the same reactions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Watching foreigners' reactions to music videos is actually fun ㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel