Update Hyuna's Overly Sexy Concept


Pann: What utilise you lot mean value of this concept of Hyuna?

1. [+141, -5] I approximate she's portraying America's free-spirited means but it also gives Japanese AV actress vibes. Especially the flick of her inwards a swimsuit amongst a teddy comport betwixt her legs piece eating a banana ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+117, -7] It's honestly real so-so

3. [+85, -3] I loved her early on solo promotions. Her talent aside, I was overwhelmed yesteryear her aura. But it's getting to a greater extent than too to a greater extent than severe, which is a pity. Innocent too cute Hyuna is simply every bit charming.

4. [+32, -0] Bring dorsum Bubble Pop Hyuna

5. [+31, -0] Too much... I'm non hating, it's actually every bit good much ㅠㅠ Change too Bubble Pop were the best. It was a sexy concept that didn't hold off inexpensive too Hyuna looked too therefore pretty. She's sexy too pretty without much pare exposure. What a pity.

6. [+20, -2] At first, I flora her torso pretty too sexy but the degree of exposure is going upwardly later on the praises. Sometimes, it's charming but sometimes, it makes me frown.

7. [+17, -0] Why does she conk on eating bananas ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Might every bit good deep it into milk ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+15, -0] "I'm waiting for a sponsor!"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel