Update Bangtan Boys' Mv Teaser For 'I Involve You'



Pann: Is Bangtan crazy?













=


1. [+64, -20] I'm an EXO-L in addition to Bangtan's concept seems no joke My friends, particularly YG stans, are close to switch their fandoms ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I promise EXO in addition to Bangtan instruct close. Bangtan hwaiting

2. [+56, -8] This vocal is daebak skillful ㅠㅠ I mean value it's the best vocal from Bangtan then far. Honestly... I'm beingness careful but... Shouldn't y'all select this score of a vocal to compete Bigbang? Many Armys nation the timing is bad but Bigbang is legend in addition to purpose model of Bangtan. Bangtan needs to come upwardly amongst skillful music in addition to talents to compete. No require to advert the rappers in addition to I similar how the vocalists select many parts ㅠㅠ

3. [+55, -1] This is a existent honey vocal of Bangtan. Danger is naught compare to this ㅠㅠ Slow vocal for the championship runway is a skillful choice...

4. [+30, -0] Imagine how skillful it would audio amongst the rap... I'm seriously looking forwards to this ㅠㅠ

5. [+25, -0] Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa concept ㅠㅠ Big Hit is lastly doing only about move ㅋㅋ The members were e'er good. Never hand upwardly in addition to brand them select the start win past times doing endless streaming. They've prepared this comeback for six months, nosotros require to move hard, too!

t y'all select this score of a vocal to compete Bigbang Update Bangtan Boys' MV teaser for 'I Need You'


6. [+23, -2] Out of the countless idols, this is the entirely grouping that I select all their songs on my iPod

7. [+22, -0] I desire to head to the rap. The lyrics must live amazing ㅠㅠ

8. [+21, -1] This vocal must live legendary... For Danger, the teaser was skillful but the overall comeback was disappointing... But I'm getting skillful feelings for this. They lastly institute their ain color... Hwaiting for Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel