Update Leeteuk Says He Gave Upward Getting A Olfactory Organ Job


Article: Leeteuk, "I got consultations for plastic surgical physical care for simply I gave upwardly because they suggested cutting muscles" (White Swan)

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Leeteuk: "I asked them to brand my olfactory organ shorter together with they told me that the surgical physical care for volition live big. They suggested me a surgical physical care for of cutting the muscles betwixt my olfactory organ together with cheeks. I decided to hand up."

1. [+613, -18] Your confront seems to convey changed

2. [+460, -17] So did yous larn piece of work done or no?

3. [+60, -4] He's a human being simply his personalities are a sly fox. He pretends to hype others upwardly simply manages to smooth himself. He's a large fox, that's why he's disliked

4. [+60, -7] I loathe what he said to Kyuhyun on Radio Star. Did yous encounter Yoon Jong Shin's face? He was asset himself back

5. [+50, -4] He uses others to brand himself stand upwardly out. He oppresses his hoobaes

6. [+45, -4] You already got piece of work done ㅋㅋㅋ It's funny how you're pretending similar yous didn't ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+43, -4] He got plastic surgical physical care for together with even then he talks every bit if he didn't afterward getting consultations ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+41, -1] You should've told that to SNSD

9. [+39, -5] Reminds me of him tweeting a locomote of his band publish together with disturbing someone alongside a similar band number

10. [+35, -4] What... I saw erstwhile pictures of him together with his olfactory organ looked dissimilar from now. Is he proverb that he was trying to larn a 2nd olfactory organ job?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel