Update Heechul Expresses What He Thinks Of Hani


Article: 'Radio Star' Heechul, "Hani is someone I desire to boot the bucket on yesteryear my side too run into forever"

Source: OSEN via Nate

Heechul: "I run into Goo Hara equally a fellow member of the reverse sex. Hani is someone I desire to boot the bucket on yesteryear my side too run into forever."

1. [+1017, -62] In early on June, I saw Hani too Heechul having a nighttime appointment at Konkuk Uni Cinema! They looked friendly.

2. [+608, -127] His bragging mouth...

3. [+63, -4] Hani could hold upward kicking her blanket at home... When Heechul starting fourth dimension showed upward amongst his haircut, she was beingness actually shy too couldn't utter to him. She said, "he's similar a man" ㅋㅋ

4. [+52, -11] Is it a compliment? He says he sees Hara equally a fellow member of the reverse sexual practice though.

5. [+49, -8] I hollo back him liking Wonder Girls Sohee ㅡㅡ

6. [+41, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's a adult woman who's likewise precious to run into equally a woman?

7. [+36, -11] Stop beingness jealous, guys. He's handsome amongst adept personalities. Are y'all that jealous that he has many friends?

8. [+36, -8] I hollo back the video of Hani beingness shy amongst Heechul ㅋㅋㅋ Hani's too thus cute

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel