Update Potentials Of 7 Rookie Daughter Groups

Red Velvet
Lovelyz
Oh My Girl
CLC
GFriend
Sonamoo
Minx

Pann: Which rookie daughter grouping produce y'all intend volition win?

1. [+130, -20] To pose it bluntly, isn't Red Velvet the most pop one? Their physical as well as digital sales are the highest. So Red Velvet for me.

2. [+79, -103] Oh My Girl as well as Red Velvet

3. [+71, -134] Red Velvet is seriously overrated

4. [+49, -1] People ever underrate Red Velvet on Pann ㅋㅋ Their vocal was released four months agone only it's nonetheless inwards overstep 100 on Melon. Red Velvet, Lovelyz, Oh My Girl, CLC, GFriend, Sonamoo, as well as Minx, I promise they all produce well!



5. [+48, -3] Where's Mamamoo?

6. [+39, -13] I don't empathize why people overrate Oh My Girl. Where are the people that criticized the grouping when they released their kickoff picture? Lovelyz is fine because their music is adept as well as Red Velvet has a stable woman someone fandom. But I don't empathize Oh My Girl at all.

7. [+30, -5] Mamamoo >> Lovelyz

8. [+25, -1] Isn't Red Velvet successful already? I'm a Lovelyz fan only they're non overrated, they're already popular.

9. [+20, -1] Red Velvet is the most successful i inwards damage of physical as well as digital sales

10. [+20, -35] Take Red Velvet Out. Red Velvet hasn't hitting their peak yet. It's similar SNSD's Kissing You era.

11. [+19, -4] Isn't it Red Velvet, Lovelyz, as well as Oh My Girl? Red Velvet has SM, Irene as well as Yeri visuals, Wendy as well as Seulgi singing, as well as Joy the stan attractor. Lovelyz won't convey whatever to a greater extent than contestation because their companionship is clean. They as good convey stan attractors as well as are as talented. I don't know virtually Oh My Girl as well as then someone tin explicate instead.

12. [+17, -5] Realistically, it'll live on Red Velvet vs Twice similar SNSD vs Wonder Girls. Pink Punk volition as good larn pop past times a unique concept similar 2NE1. The balance of the groups are meh. Mamamoo could larn pop similar Sistar. Honestly, the best Lovelyz, GFriend, as well as Oh My Girl tin produce is getting on the score of Secret or After School. If better, Girl's Day's level.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel