Update Groups That Are Insulted A Lot

EXO
Lovelyz
Bangtan
Bigbang
SNSD
TVXQ

-

Pann: Groups that are insulted a lot

1. [+180, -230] The residual of them are yet amend than G-Dragon ㅋㅋ 2009 was the altitude of the abhor he got... People were telling him to kill himself as well as at that spot were posters of telling him to die. Fuck, I'm getting mad. What did Jiyong produce incorrect at that time? It was solely ii years subsequently he became an adult.

2. [+86, -34] I felt bad for Armys when at that spot were funeral photos of Bangtan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lovelyz is too called a lookalike of ugly fish. Those bitches are trash.

3. [+64, -22] EXO is a wall ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+49, -0] I cried actually difficult when GD got suicide petitions as well as Bangtan got funeral pictures...

5. [+48, -11] I'm non a fan merely I cringed when Bangtan got insults of sponsors as well as funeral pictures

6. [+45, -4] I'm an EXO-L, Army, as well as a Lovelyz stan....... I lost my mortal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+44, -0] Kwon Jiyong was the worst, he fifty-fifty got suicide petitions ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+42, -97] I don't empathize why EXO gets as well as hence much hate. It's non similar their controversies are equally big equally Bigbang.

9. [+30, -18] Funeral pictures? B2ST, EXO, SuJu, as well as everyone got the insult. Why are you lot acting similar Bangtan is the solely one?

10. [+26, -5] EXO, B2ST, as well as Infinite too got funeral pictures as well as yet Bangtan is the solely 1 mentioned ㅋㅋ

11. [+17, -0] SNSD was the worst. When they were performing, the antis threw the lightsticks at them ㅋㅋㅋ They're actually evil. The members told the audience to alternative upward the lightsticks they threw. My heart as well as mortal broke.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel