Update [Crime Scene 2] Xiumin & Hani To Human Activity Equally A Flirting Couple



Instiz: 'Crime Scene 2' EXO Xiumin says to EXID Hani, "we're flirting"

On adjacent week's Crime Scene episode, Xiumin in addition to Hani are playing roles of a flirting couple. Xiumin said to Hani, "we're flirting", surprising the cast. Hani was flustered in addition to strongly denied what he was maxim to avoid loathe from his fans, bringing the studio into laughter.

=

- It's cute how she strongly denies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I desire to sentinel the episode...

- Minseok-ah, don't create this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ But Hani's pretty indeed...

- I'm lamentable only Hani is flirting alongside me

- Minseok is genuinely her anti ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Hul, I envy her.... You solely alive once, I desire to alive every minute Hani...



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel