Update Hani's Reactions On Offense Scene (Little Spoiler Alert)



Pann: The best reaction a woman someone idol could do



 The best reaction a woman someone idol could create Update Hani's reactions on Crime Scene (little spoiler alert)


=


1. [+56, -5] Hani hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's cool of her

2. [+55, -10] I actually similar Hani too EXID, it's distressing to run into people calling her over-exaggerating... I promise EXID keeps succceeding

3. [+42, -5] I actually similar that personality of Hani, then cute ㅠㅠ

4. [+22, -1] When they won #1 amongst Ah Yeah, to a greater extent than or less members were crying merely Hani was jumping too maxim "yay!!!!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

5. [+13, -1] I'm non-fan too I lookout adult man Crime Scene every week. I felt that Hani was trying to expire on a distance from Xiumin. EXO-Ls are no joke then Hani was trying to avoid suspicious situations. When they become the criminal right, they hug each other merely she looked similar she avoided him on purpose. Anyways, Hani is then cute ㅠㅠ

6. [+11, -2] Fucking cute ㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel