Update Carmine Velvet's H2o Ice Cream Cake Comeback



Pann: Red Velvet volition hold upwards together with thus popular

1. [+128, -20] Red Velvet's concept is similar an oasis inward the pump of dried daughter grouping concepts

2. [+104, -12] I was together with thus surprised when I was watching the music video, they're together with thus pretty...

3. [+90, -12] I similar them all ㅠㅠ This is together with thus my type



4. [+34, -3] I didn't similar Yeri at outset exactly she was together with thus cute inward the music video amongst her hairstyle ㅠㅠ She doesn't await similar a nipper because her looks are violent exactly she suits the hairstyle. So cute ㅠㅠ

5. [+31, -3] I dear you lot Doong Doong ㅠㅠ

s concept is similar an oasis inward the pump of dried daughter grouping concepts Update Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake comeback

-


Pann: Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake music video

1. [+79, -15] I mean value Red Velvet is the best at rapping inward SM

2. [+61, -5] I similar it together with thus much ㅠㅠ

s concept is similar an oasis inward the pump of dried daughter grouping concepts Update Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake comeback


3. [+57, -4] Park Joy looks together with thus pretty. Anybody tending to explicate the music video? I don't larn the storyline ㅠㅠ

s concept is similar an oasis inward the pump of dried daughter grouping concepts Update Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake comeback


4. [+37, -2] Music video, songs, outfits... The lineament is no joke. I meet why people stan SM-dols hard. I'm likewise glad to hold upwards a fan of Red Velvet ㅠㅠ I likewise similar Automatic

5. [+35, -2] SM had Ice Cream Cake vocal since 2012 ㅋㅋ It would've gone to f(x) if it suited f(x). Why are people mentioning f(x) since Automatic

-


Pann: I mean value Red Velvet [will destination upwards equally six members]

1. [+79, -1] It's truly possible. Before Red Velvet debuted, SM fans had heard that the novel daughter grouping volition hold upwards vii 8 members. But it ended upwards equally 4. There were likewise rumors that they volition add together a fellow member amongst each comeback to come inward vii 8. Just await at the add-on of Yeri, it's possible

2. [+62, -1] Yeah the music video keeps emphasizing 6

3. [+52, -12] It's because the album has six songs. Don't misunderstand

4. [+32, -54] Am I the exclusively 1 who doesn't similar Yeri? For me, Red Velvet volition hold upwards forever iv members together with Joy equally the maknae. Irene together with Yeri accept a 8-year gap... How does this brand sense

5. [+21, -7] I mean value Red Velvet volition hold upwards 2 groups of six members similar EXO. They're gonna add together 1 to a greater extent than fellow member to come inward six together with debut to a greater extent than or less other 6-member grouping to shape Red Velvet ㅠㅠ But I don't similar it, I prefer iv ㅠㅠ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel