Update Melon Reps Say They'll Unloose A Arguing Regarding To Sajaegi Issues


Article: Melon reps respond to digital sajaegi accusations, "We volition unloosen a contention later on checking"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+423, -5] I'm certain it's non merely Nilo

2. [+422, -6] Nilo... He shouldn't bring made it in addition to then obvious. He tried every bit good difficult

3. [+338, -4] Is this nearly Nilo? He killed his career yesteryear trying to bring it easy.

4. [+45, -2] Dominating the 50's nautical chart is something that fifty-fifty Michael Jackson can't create ㅋㅋ

5. [+38, -4] Why is Nilo's vocal on the nautical chart when it's non fifty-fifty good.

6. [+35, -1] I haven't logged inwards on Melon for years. Recently, I logged inwards in addition to constitute that in that place were iii to a greater extent than accounts that I wasn't aware of. I called Melon in addition to they told me the accounts were created yesteryear a company's i-pin but I didn't fifty-fifty bring an i-pin in addition to the society told me that they never gave me an i-pin. I wasn't charged anything in addition to then I merely deleted the iii accounts... I wondered if it was done yesteryear Chinese. I didn't instruct charged in addition to then I wondered why the iii accounts were created... Was it because of this?

7. [+28, -2] Ask whatever ajussis in addition to ajummas inwards their 50's on the street, "Do you lot know Pass By yesteryear Nilo?" They'll answer, "What? I'm busy!" "What's passing by?" "No." "The hell are you lot saying?" "Kid, I'm on my means to hiking, run out me alone." But Pass yesteryear Nilo was a miracle of charting #1 on 50's chart.

8. [+27, -1] Sajaegi work aside, the Melon nautical chart needs a reform.

9. [+27, -2] Honestly, Nilo stood out because he was in addition to then random. There were to a greater extent than questionable artists earlier this... I can't actually advert them conduct but in that place used to last random songs on the chart. People merely assumed the songs were adept enough.

10. [+23, -21] Seeing this, the SM kids are indeed clean. SuJu, BoA, in addition to TVXQ had comebacks lately in addition to they didn't create good on the Melon chart. It's improve than doing a sajaegi.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel