Update Is At That Topographic Point A Famous Vocal That You've Never Listened To?

Pann: Is at that spot a famous vocal that you've never listened to?

1. [+171, -4] Contrail

2. [+124, -153] Is Missing You considered a famous song?

3. [+113, -3] I didn't heed to whatsoever of SMTM's songs for this season.

4. [+72, -0] EXO's novel song. I desire to heed to it but I ever forget it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard it was good.

5. [+65, -7] Missing You past times BTOB. I ever forget it. I should heed to it now.

6. [+55, -24] All of BTS' songs.

7. [+55, -1] I listened to Like It everyday but I didn't heed to Yes.

8. [+45, -1] But when the vocal is popular, you lot can't aid but heed to it every bit you lot walk downwardly the street. Phone stores play songs on the nautical chart everyday.

9. [+43, -0] I ever delay listening to novel releases ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would heed to them afterward weeks of the vocal advertisement as well as similar it.

10. [+34, -0] Instagram past times Dean

11. [+31, -13] EXO's novel song. I trust EXO's music but I haven't listened to idol music inwards a piece as well as hence I forgot.

12. [+29, -0] Move... I refused to heed to it because of the Move illness as well as I simply forgot.

13. [+28, -0] Taeyeon's Christmas song.

14. [+25, -1] Gift

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel