Update Shinee's Comeback + Lack Of Promotions



Pann: I similar SHINee's music because it's unlike from mainstream music

1. [+66, -5] Guys, we'll promote SHINee since SM is non going it... The genre is deep house. It's Europe-style, fresh, cool together with unique. The sounds are non mutual together with the lyrics are relatable... I recommend all the songs!

2. [+65, -4] Agreed... All songs are totally amazing. On Melon, a review said, "it's equally expert equally having a puddle sum of Sprite, drinking it, together with dying" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+65, -5] I'm listening to SHINee together with they're actually expert at singing ㅋㅋ I never knew that Key was this good. His phonation is together with therefore unique together with his high notes surprised me... I dearest Onew together with Taemin's voices. No ask to lift Jonghyun together with Minho is decent

4. [+33, -0] I heard that View is written past times Jonghyun, God Jonghyun ㅠㅠ I similar how their music is non roughly typical dearest or breakup songs... Relatable lyrics...

5. [+31, -0] I'm a fan of other SM grouping together with I empathize why Shawols are together with therefore proud of beingness Shawols ㅋㅋ This is actually legendary. Let's promote because fucking SM is non going it. The b-sides are all gilt ㅋㅋ I almost cried when I listened to An Encore together with Love Sick

-

Pann: The argue why SHINee fans are extremely mad correct forthwith (feat. SM stans)

(Pann criticizes SM's lack of promotions for SHINee)

1. [+73, -1] What SM needs to do: 1. SHINee's comeback promotions. 2. SHINee's music video. 3. Opening fanclubs including SHINee World (charging EXO-L + making fanclubs for f(x) & Red Velvet) 4. F(x) concert. 5. Super Junior promotions. 6. No overlapping comebacks, no team-kills

2. [+64, -2] I envy Shawols, my fandom doesn't fifty-fifty convey a name. Fuck, we've been to a greater extent than than v years ㅡㅡ

ll promote SHINee since SM is non going it Update SHINee's comeback + lack of promotions


3. [+56, -1] Zero article fifty-fifty though SHINee's tracks are released... No MV teaser together with no highlight medley ㅋㅋ No music video ㅋㅋ Do they intend releasing the album is everything? Are they non gonna produce whatever media-play? When the album is such high quality? Do they intend f(x)'s official color is enough? I heard that they're debuting a few to a greater extent than groups this year, how virtually making f(x)'s fanclub instead

4. [+35, -1] We've been though a lot of dirt, I don't fifty-fifty experience anything... And they ask to opened upwards SHINee World fanclub

ll promote SHINee since SM is non going it Update SHINee's comeback + lack of promotions


5. [+25, -4] I'm a stan of EXO together with SHINee merely this is besides unlike from EXO ㅋㅋ For EXO, equally shortly equally 2015 started, they released 'coming soon' teaser together with media-played together with therefore much for iv months. They had a comeback inwards Apr amongst the ii traitors leaving, merely the members had private teasers together with I could say how much endeavour was position into it. But people convey no thought that SHINee is having a comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they intend a curt CF is plenty ㅋㅋ The championship rails is far from public-friendly. Anyways, delight produce at to the lowest degree quarter of EXO's promotions... fuck

6. [+18, -1] But I’ll hold upwards crooked together with torture you, I’m non easy

ll promote SHINee since SM is non going it Update SHINee's comeback + lack of promotions


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel