Update Mixed Opinions On Chorong As Well As Jiae's Voices



Pann: Idol's vocalism that gets mixed opinions

(Pann talks almost Chorong & Jiae's voices)

1. [+233, -18] Fans ever tell "he/she has a skilful voice" if the idol can't sing. You're allowed to tell this if the idol's vocalism is similar Onew or Baek Yerin

2. [+99, -14] People genuinely similar her voice? I genuinely don't similar it. I similar fresh voices similar Eunji's!

3. [+59, -83] I honor their voices pretty because they're unique

4. [+40, -13] How does Chorong convey a skilful voice? I genuinely loathe a vocalism similar that. I don't similar her fifty-fifty to a greater extent than because she can't sing

5. [+37, -4] I don't fifty-fifty know if she's singing or not

6. [+30, -17] I genuinely loathe Chorong's voice

7. [+29, -0] Yoo Jiae is the i that gets mixed opinions ㅋㅋ I was shocked at Jiae's run inwards Hi

8. [+27, -23] Jiae sounds skilful inwards Delight

 I honor their voices pretty because they Update Mixed opinions on Chorong as well as Jiae's voices


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel