Update The Incident Of Byul - Haha - Jeon Hyebin


1. Jeon Hyebin in addition to Haha knew each other since Non Stop 3. Jeon Hyebin in addition to Byul are same-age friends.

2. Aug sec (12 days earlier the annunciation of Haha's marriage) On Taxi, Haha revealed that he had asked Jeon Hyebin out in addition to she rejected him. He talked almost it without Jeon Hyebin's permission.



3. At that time, Jeon Hyebin wasn't inward Korea to cinema Law of the Jungle. She didn't know almost the news.

4. After 12 days, Haha & Byul announced their marriage.

5. Jeon Hyebin came dorsum to Korea in addition to saw the tidings of Haha & Byul's wedlock in addition to her rejecting Haha.



JHB: "After coming dorsum from filming Jungle, I read the articles of Haha oppa becoming a hubby of lovely Byul, whom I rejected coldly ㅋㅋ Sorry Haha oppa, I idea you lot were joking back hence Byul-ah! Haha oppa! Congratulations ^^ You guys gibe hence well! I envy you!"

Haha: "ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hollywood style! Thanks!^^"

6. Jeon Hyebin was of a abrupt seen every bit rude in addition to got backlash because the populace didn't know that Haha had talked almost it without her permission.



7. Jeon Hyebin tweeted an apology



Byul: "I convey this human being on my side thank you lot to you lot rejecting him ㅋㅋ We know that it was a joke, nosotros know how you lot experience Don't locomote likewise wound ㅠㅠ But if you're real sorry, then... pay... us...more... at our wedding.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

JHB: "OK OK ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was sweating hence much ^^ I experience similar I lost xxx years of my lifespan ㅎㅎ Thanks Byul I'll pay you lot exclusively..."

-

Pann: The truth of Byul-Haha-Jeon Hyebin incident

1. [+253, -1] It's proficient that Jeon Hyebin has proficient personalities. If I was her, I'd locomote actually mad in addition to dumbfounded

2. [+211, -6] Haha talks without thinking ㅡㅡ

3. [+127, -1] The solution is to rest off of SNS

4. [+52, -14] Look how the duo is idiotic, hence speechless

5. [+44, -0] Don't nosotros all know that Jeon Hyebin has proficient personalities?

6. [+39, -1] I similar Jeon Hyebin because she's pretty in addition to her acting was proficient inward Chosun Gunman. I was hence pathetic to run into her getting bashed at that fourth dimension ㅠㅠ I desire Jeon Hyebin to larn to a greater extent than popular

7. [+38, -0] Haha would've lived every bit a loser if he didn't convey Yoo Jae Suk ㅋㅋ

8. [+34, -2] Haha, this jerk behaves simply similar how he looks. I know that Infinity Challenge is a multifariousness present but he's hence rude to the hyungs

9. [+33, -2] Look at the means Byul talks ㅡㅡ What's incorrect alongside her? Jeon Hyebin is a saint

10. [+31, -1] Jeon Hyebin must locomote hence frustrated. Haha is the 1 who outset talked almost it in addition to she only responded to that

11. [+30, -1] I know almost Haha but Byul... ㅋㅋ I run into why they're married ㅋㅋ

12. [+30, -2] On SNS, Haha asked fans to compass him diapers instead of Pororo gifts. His trashy mentality ㅋㅋ He's immature



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel