Update Inwards Which Flavor Create Yous Hold Off The Prettiest?


Pann: In which flavour practise you lot expect the prettiest?

1. [+125, -2] Uh... so... hm... yeah... so... *disappears

2. [+64, -1] I expect skilful inwards a blouse or a shirt. I adjust keen looks as well as thus I vesture a blouse as well as skinny jeans inwards autumn. I intend that's when I expect the prettiest. I expect the ugliest inwards summer. I brand a human face upward because it's as well as thus hot as well as I expect as well as thus ugly. I also expect weird inwards a t-shirt as well as shorts ㅋㅋ

3. [+54, -0] Autumn! I adjust tumble wearing clothing the most

4. [+36, -0] I don't know merely I expect the ugliest inwards summertime ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+25, -0] Winter because I'm all wrapped upward as well as thus people can't come across how I look

6. [+19, -0] Winter because my pare looks as well as thus pale

7. [+18, -0] Definitely non summertime ㅋㅋ

8. [+13, -0] Winter for me ㅋㅋ I intend I expect paler inwards winter. My ironed pilus doesn't exceed messed upward because I don't sweat. Winter wearing clothing brand me expect skinnier as well as prettier. Most people tell wintertime ㅋㅋ Summer makes you lot sweat, messes upward your hair, as well as makes you lot as well as thus ugly...

9. [+13, -0] Autumn. I honey the atmosphere as well as colors. The temperature is non also hot or cold. I honey it.

10. [+12, -1] Summer wearing clothing are pretty merely I loathe summertime because I'm e'er sweating ㅋㅋ It also erases my makeup ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel