Update Concert Y'all Desire To Attend



Pann: Concert y'all desire to attend

1. [+152, -20] EXO, SHINee, in addition to Bigbang for me

2. [+129, -28] The summertime concert of Woollim... They create it every two years. I neglect to larn a ticket every two years



3. [+122, -30] I desire to become to EXO concert ㅠㅠ My failing life...

4. [+48, -12] As a fan, I actually desire to become to EXO concert. But without my fan mind, I desire to become to a YG concert, Bigbang concert, or Winner concert. Any YG concert

5. [+40, -6] Infinite concert, peculiarly the summertime concert... <3

6. [+38, -3] Nell. Korea's legendary band

7. [+32, -1] Park Hyo Shin concert or Junsu's musical ballad concert

8. [+21, -1] I heard that Bigbang concerts are actually fun. YG is expert alongside phase presence in addition to thus they nation the audience tin bask the concert together. I likewise desire to become to PSY concert!!! I desire lots of fun ㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel