Update Ze:A Siwan Unofficially Reveals That He's Inwards A Relationship


Article: Im Siwan "Do you lot intend I'm notwithstanding unmarried afterward ii years?" Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 large disputation (I'm a Man)




=====

1. [+287, -6] Watching this episode, it seems similar he has a lady friend ㅋㅋㅋ Is she a daughter grouping member?

2. [+285, -12] I experience that he's existence considerate for his girlfriend... I'm jealous. Well of course of report it would move weird if he doesn't accept a lady friend because he's well-mannered as well as handsome. Have a beautiful human relationship

3. [+202, -55] Dispatch as well as Sports Seoul, delight

4. [+24, -1] The casts were asked to sit down if they were inwards a human relationship as well as he sat on the one-half of the chair. He has a lady friend sure enough ㅋㅋ

5. [+17, -3] Is Im Siwan flirting alongside someone? Why doesn't he sit down fully! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+15, -4] Having Im Siwan every mo a fellow would move great. Not merely that he's handsome, but he's also really kind. His aspect upwards is blossom man child type as well as it gives a proficient impression. His personalities are good, too. He's a celebrity but he's similar an innocent idol. We don't know who she is but she's lucky every mo hell.

7. [+13, -5] I intend he might've pretended similar he had a lady friend because people notwithstanding lift him existence single

8. [+12, -1] Dispatch volition stem him soon

9. [+11, -3] Whatta dude

10. [+10, -1] This is existence smart ㅋㅋㅋ If an idol is inwards a relationship, he should merely tell "I volition non discover it fifty-fifty if I'm inwards a relationship" or "I powerfulness move inwards a human relationship or not". Why tell materials similar "my fans are my girlfriends. I dearest you" ㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel