Update What's Your Biggest Regret?



Pann: What's your biggest regret?

1. [+361, -3] I'd been eating likewise much without thinking

2. [+275, -4] Too many regrets. I regret every moment

3. [+216, -3] My eyesight turned bad because I was on a figurer likewise much when I was young

4. [+103, -3] I never got mad at my friend because I was worried that they'll loathe me

5. [+102, -1] I wound my mom emotionally

6. [+86, -2] I told my cloak-and-dagger to untruthful people. I didn't hold off this, yous trashy bitches

7. [+78, -1] I kept procrastinating in addition to directly I accept to complete this. I don't fifty-fifty know how to start

8. [+70, -5] I talked behind their dorsum ㅋㅋ It's a serious regret...

9. [+60, -1] Your by can't hold upwardly perfect only your futurity tin hold upwardly perfect. Hwaiting, everyone

10. [+50, -0] I said something I didn't desire to

11. [+47, -0] I didn't brush my teeth oft when I was young

12. [+40, -0] On an exam, I changed an reply only it was wrong... The answers I write get-go are ever right, fuck

13. [+39, -0] I made my eyesight become bad on purpose

14. [+38, -0] I cared how people run across me likewise much. I regret for non living confidentially

15. [+35, -0] Cell division


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel