Update Vernon On Exhibit Me The Coin 4


Pann: One of direct house three visuals on Show Me The Money, Vernon

1. [+85, -18] Woah I idea he was Dicaprio. His human face upwards is a waste materials to hold upwards an idol.





2. [+66, -11] I'm a fan of Dicaprio then I got annoyed when my friend said he looks similar him only he actually does... He's a blossom boy. I watched Show Me The Money for Mino only Vernon ㅠㅠ <3 I'll hold upwards cheering for you!





3. [+57, -2] He grew upwards well





4. [+34, -3] On a Naver article, the direct house comment was, "he's honestly actually handsome" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ





5. [+27, -6] He's a stan attractor. Why produce people country Woozi is the stan attractor?


6. [+25, -3] SM volition similar his face


7. [+25, -2] Handsome





8. [+24, -2] Vernon raps well. Listen to his mixtape. He's even then inwards high schoolhouse only has then much potentials... Jessie approved him.


9. [+23, -3] This tiddler is him





11. [+16, -1] He's likewise considered handsome amid average white guys

12. [+16, -2] There are then many Seventeen posts recently... I wanted to hold upwards the solely 1 that knows them ㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel