Update Sulli's Shocking Mental Attitude On The Stage



Pann: Sulli's shocking mental attitude on the stage



Red Light



She's supposed to last doing the same trip the lite fantastic toe every bit Moon & Amber



Coldly exits


=


- The minute gif is every bit good much

- I desire her to larn dorsum to the quondam days. I became a fan because I liked her hard-work on the stage

- Why doesn't she promote inwards f(x) when she's doing other promotions... Just leave of absence the group... The fans are the exclusively getting hurt

- She needs to realize the preciousness of the stage

- Doesn't the fellowship create anything amongst this?

- How are the fans defending this? The fans' minds are amazing.... This is shocking ㅠㅠ

- I back upwards F(x) OT4

- Does she bring a argue for this... I also experience bad for her. I don't know



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel