Update Songs You're Addicted To These Days



Pann: Is at that spot a vocal you're addicted to these days?


1. [+101, -23] I recommend Infinite's Shower. I similar how the lyrics are all inwards Korean

2. [+100, -39] I honey Lovelyz's Hi ㅠㅠ

3. [+87, -5] Jang Jae In's Auditory Hallucination! I didn't scout Kill Me Heal Me simply the vocal is in addition to then good

4. [+19, -3] I honey Blossom yesteryear Lyn in addition to VIXX Leo



5. [+18, -2] Bangtan Boys' Just One Day in addition to Infinite's Back

6. [+16, -4] I honey Bangtan Boys' Let Me Know. It's completely my type

7. [+16, -5] I head to Mamamoo often. Hi Hi Ha He Ho, Love Lane, My Everything, Peppermint Chocolate, Baton Touch, etc

8. [+15, -0] Epik High's Born Hater ㅋㅋ I head to this when I'm frustrated in addition to I experience in addition to then much amend ㅋㅋ

9. [+14, -4] Lovelyz's Hi is addictive

10. [+13, -3] BTOB in addition to Winner! Lover Boy, Mon To Sunday, Tonight, etc

11. [+12, -0] B2ST's On Rainy Days! I'm non a fan of B2ST simply I similar the song

12. [+11, -1] VIXX's The Answer Is You. The lyrics are all Korean in addition to they're such adept lyrics

13. [+11, -3] Junsu's Flower. I honey how the vocal is dreamy ㅠㅠ

14. [+10, -4] Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake in addition to Automatic



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel