Update Oh My Daughter Plagiarizes Iu's Clock Dance?



Pann: Oh My Girl plagiarizes dance?






=


1. [+70, -1] Uaenas are staying placidity merely non-fans are making a large bargain out of this. I never saw anything most this on the official fancafe ㅋㅋ Hwaiting for IU together with Oh My Girl!

2. [+64, -1] I'm a Uaena together with I industrial plant life this similar. So I watched the music video merely I couldn't uncovering this trip the low-cal fantastic ㅋㅋ I re-watched it together with it was similar three seconds. Oh My Girl makes a Cupid shape whereas IU makes a clock. I don't intend it's problematic

3. [+51, -1] Jieun together with Oh My Girl are both pretty. I intend you lot should lookout the functioning to telephone weep upwards it plagiarism

4. [+20, -21] Ugh, they're getting loathe from their debut ㅋㅋ Seems similar they'll become popular

5. [+17, -0] Uaenas actually don't tending ㅋㅋ The disgusting ones are those who marketplace position themselves equally "second IU" or purpose "IU Cream" advert without fifty-fifty a contract. How are they plagiarizing when it's solely a few seconds?

6. [+15, -2] Are you lot jealous that Oh My Girl is getting popular? Why are you lot causing a fuss ㅋㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel