Update Lee Minho's Ex-Girlfriends



Pann: Lee Minho's ex-girlfriends




Jang Mee Hee (VJ Danji)

She starred inwards Goong equally Yoon Eun Hye's friend




Kang Min Kyung

Currently a fellow member of Davichi





Yoon Ina

In Star K Entertainment

(In Wheesung's MV 'Love is Delicious')




Diary Lee Minho wrote for Yoon Ina inwards 2006

"Well, it is
I'm inwards love
I desire to rub her head
But I halt upwardly punching it
She's adorable
I desire to pinch her cheeks
I desire to osculate her lips, I desire to conduct maintain her inwards my pocket
I desire to piggyback her all the time
I desire to concur her mutual frigidness hands all the time
I desire to see her to a greater extent than in addition to more
I desire to continue her on my side all the time
I desire to give her everything
She's thus precious in addition to it can't endure described inwards words
Yes, I dated her. I roughshod inwards dear at starting fourth dimension sight
I turned to similar her
I turned to dear her
I was deciding what to do
And I kept coming together her recklessly
Whether the filming was overnight
Whether I was tired, I was going crazy if I didn't see her
I approached her simply similar that
She rejected me twice
But on the 3rd try, she accepted me in addition to nosotros were together since
It was such a happy thing for me
We kept missing the correct timing before
But nosotros got to run across each other at 20
It's a precious fate
I conduct maintain you lot on my side
I can't endure whatever to a greater extent than happier
Yes, I even thus don't know how to love
I don't know what I should create without you
And I don't know how to limited my feelings
So I ended upwardly maxim mistaken things
And I said things reversely
I had a lot of thoughts for several days
Different thoughts from me in addition to you
Different ways of dating
I hollo upwardly nosotros can't ignore these things
I hollo upwardly I'm non wise enough
Maybe I'm maxim this to continue my pride
Because I was ever the ane getting all the things
But allow me tell this
If you lot were ready to conduct maintain everything of me,
I would've given you lot everything, no thing my pride
I desire you lot to hollo upwardly ane time to a greater extent than for the concluding time
If you lot were honest amongst me or if you lot pretended for your pride
I couldn't tell all these things on the weep upwardly amongst you
As I'm writing this,
When I'm ready to sympathise in addition to conduct maintain every unmarried thing
and every tiny thing of you,
when I'm wise enough, I desire to start amongst you lot again
Whether it's a twelvemonth later, iii years later, or v years later,
I'll entirely endure thinking of your name
I promise I don't audio fake
I believe honesty works
If you lot hollo upwardly I audio fake,
then it agency nosotros didn't dear for real
No, it agency you lot didn't dear me for real
You'll larn busy soon. Hwaiting in addition to you'll create well. Bye."




Park Min Young




Current girl Suzy


=


1. [+24, -4] Wow he dated a lot

2. [+9, -0] Lee Minho dated Kang Min Kyung, too?

3. [+6, -0] I don't sympathise why Suzy is entirely ane getting bashed


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel