Update Ji Chang Wook Vs Seo Kang Joon



Pann: Girls, who produce you lot detect handsomer?



Ji Chang Wook



Seo Kang Joon


=


1. [+412, -24] Ji Chang Wook

2. [+357, -84] Hey girls, produce nosotros seriously remove to compare Seo Kang Joon in addition to Ji Chang Wook? I'm non a fan merely their classes are in addition to then different. Seo Kang Joon's human face upwardly is charming whereas Ji Chang Wook's human face upwardly is a typically handsome human face upwardly similar a sculpture

3. [+345, -18] Ji Chang Wook's human face upwardly is the touchstone of handsomeness

4. [+83, -7] I know that both are handsome merely Ji Chang Wook is agency likewise handsome

5. [+82, -8] Seo Kang Joon is handsome merely Ji Chang Wook is a wall. He's similar the textbook of touchstone handsomeness

6. [+77, -83] I scrolled downwards thinking Seo Kang Joon merely the best replies select the opposite. I detect Ji Chang Wook's double eyelids cheesy

7. [+64, -4] Ji Chang Wook

8. [+60, -2] Ji Chang Wook's huge shoulders. I similar him in addition to then much <3

 produce nosotros seriously remove to compare Seo Kang Joon in addition to Ji Chang Wook Update Ji Chang Wook vs Seo Kang Joon


9. [+55, -43] Hul, it's totally Seo Kang Joon for me

10. [+52, -3] I detect sculpture Ji Chang Wook handsomer. Seo Kang Joon is handsome, too, merely I'm to a greater extent than attracted to Ji Chang Wook's style

 produce nosotros seriously remove to compare Seo Kang Joon in addition to Ji Chang Wook Update Ji Chang Wook vs Seo Kang Joon


11. [+48, -37] Huh? I mean value Seo Kang Joon is handsomer

12. [+45, -32] Ji Chang Wook looks greasy. Seo Kang Joon for me



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel