Update Guillaume's Response To Why He Lives Inward Korea



Pann: Guillaume's answer when he's asked why he lives inwards Korea




Julian's mother: "Why produce yous alive inwards Korea?"

Guillaume: "That's a expert question. Because... I similar Korea. I also query myself why I similar this country. Honestly, I've been to a lot of countries other than Canada, including Europe. But whenever I'm inwards to a greater extent than or less other country, I ever desire to become dorsum to Korea."

Mother: "Really? Did yous experience the same thing inwards Canada?"

Guillaume: "I intend my truthful dwelling is Korea."




Mother: "So you're having a expert life inwards Korea."

Guillaume: "Yes, I actually similar Korea. I can't depict it inwards a sentence, but I'm certain all of us experience the same. Korea is our dwelling now."


=


1. [+152, -0] Guillaume was tricked past times a Korean fraud then he's inwards huge debts. But he doesn't loathe Korea as well as nevertheless lives here. It's simply amazing

2. [+104, -1] Guillaume also lost a lot of things... It's non simply a affair of grade as well as take

3. [+29, -1] He said he likes Bertrand because Bertrand doesn't hurry Guillaume to pay off debt ㅋㅋ

4. [+24, -1] As a Korean, I produce experience happy when a foreigner says he likes Korea. But our province overdoes it besides much. We tin simply last happy inside, but nosotros posts these materials on the Internet as well as go, "he's our team, he's well-mannered." Do nosotros possess got to emphasize this? It's similar having a VIP invitee as well as waiting until they're satisfied. And when they're satisfied, the whole province is excited...


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel