Update Dating Pictures Of Suzy As Well As Lee Minho



Pann: Dating pictures of Suzy in addition to Lee Minho




=


1. [+400, -249] Suzy was getting past times her epitome in addition to she's caught at a hotel amongst Lee Minho??? There goes her image

2. [+323, -44] Fangirls won't instruct out the fandom. Looking at the reactions, a bunch of fanboys are leaving the fandom

3. [+247, -372] I dearest you lot Suzy. Don't psyche in addition to don't look. Oppa volition protect you lot from SM fans



4. [+140, -25] I'm a fan of Suzy. It's shocking simply Suzy should date. I promise no 1 turns their dorsum in addition to bashes her. I'm non into Lee Minho simply I cheer them both!

5. [+133, -62] I tin come across SM fans in addition to SM idols beingness happy ㅋㅋ Suzy's popularity was dominating them simply similar a shot they must locomote excited for this chance

6. [+128, -19] Suzy's popularity mightiness milk shiver simply she'll nonetheless locomote popular. Her fellow is Lee Minho, I promise both create well!

7. [+120, -2] Do you lot mean value they're the exclusively ones dating ㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel