Update Things Y'all Loathe Hearing Most Your Singers



Pann: Things yous loathe hearing most your singers


1. [+286, -145] "Comeback, Kris as well as Luhan ㅠㅠ 12-1=0"

2. [+167, -25] (BTOB) Ugly nugu grouping that never won #1

3. [+109, -28] I'm an Inspirit as well as I was caught beingness a fan at my school. The students asked me, "Infinite yet has fans?" One of them said they used to similar L but said they loathe L now. I was speechless. What's as well as then proud most beingness a fan inwards a incorrect way? I didn't bother to fighting because I was only getting to know the friend. I was annoyed for the whole 24-hour interval as well as she yet makes me irritated

4. [+100, -2] "Even though yous similar them as well as then much, they won't fifty-fifty know you." This is truthful but it makes me mad

5. [+56, -4] On political articles, in that place are comments like, "so EXO needs to hold out enlisted". Why are they mentioning EXO on political articles? Those comments are ever the superlative comments. They're going to serve, why exercise people demand to comment this?

6. [+53, -17] "I loathe EXO because the fans are rude. Gross"

7. [+47, -62] "Why are they singers whey they can't fifty-fifty sing? Because they tin dismiss dance? Then they should hold out dancers, why are they singers?
- [+31, -0] But it's truthful though ㅋㅋ
- [+18, -5] It's true. Blame your oppar's pathetic singing instead

8. [+44, -6] "Isn't B2ST on a downfall? They've been flopping since Fiction."

9. [+34, -0] Flopping recycled group... It ever makes me hurt

10. [+33, -2] "Do yous yet similar them? But they never won #1." It makes me as well as then sad. I'm likewise a fan of woman someone idols, as well as people grade me how they exercise sexual favors as well as pay coin behind. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 woman someone idol tweeted to a manly someone idol, as well as my friend who's a fan of the manly someone idol said she's trying to hitting on him. But the friend is forthwith a fan of the woman someone idol as well as praises her as well as then much. I'm avoiding the friend



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel