Update Woman Someone Celebrities Are Jealous Of Yoona



Pann: Yoona's novel photoshoot, she's in addition to hence skinny... 






=====


1. [+422, -56] That photoshoot was pretty exactly this 1 too... it was totally my type.

 That photoshoot was pretty exactly this 1 also Update Female celebrities are jealous of Yoona


2. [+391, -98] Yoona who was chosen to live the nearly beautiful someone yesteryear plastic surgeons <3 I'm looking frontward to meet your performances. Yoona fighting!!

 That photoshoot was pretty exactly this 1 also Update Female celebrities are jealous of Yoona


3. [+349, -118] Why are you lot in addition to hence butthurt over me? I'm genuinely working difficult to remain fit, it's non similar I never attain weight Tae Hee unnie, halt bullying me! Your jealousy is also big! ㅠㅠ You're showing your butthurtness amongst the people you lot hired for vii years And Suzy, tin post away you lot also halt amongst your butthurtness? You've been doing that for iv years amongst the people you lot hired.. I similar you lot both, Tae Hee unnie in addition to Suzy. So let's remain friendly I wishing you lot guys practiced luck! Bye ^^

 That photoshoot was pretty exactly this 1 also Update Female celebrities are jealous of Yoona



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel