Update Shinee Minho's Beauty Shines



Pann: Shinee Minho's handsome looks don't instruct affected past times his awkward hair







=====


1. [+98, -110] Cheesy... Everything he does looks cheesy... His acting, singing as well as rapping... Even his broad eyes are cheesy..

2. [+68, -7] ... You're shining.

 I started to similar Shinee because of Minho  Update Shinee Minho's beauty shines


3. [+62, -6] You're pretty inwards whatever agency ㅠㅠ

 I started to similar Shinee because of Minho  Update Shinee Minho's beauty shines


4. [+34, -0] His looks don't instruct affected past times his awkward hair. So handsome <3

 I started to similar Shinee because of Minho  Update Shinee Minho's beauty shines


5. [+32, -0] I started to similar Shinee because of Minho ㅋㅋ When I start saw him, I consider "how tin somebody mayhap expect similar that?' <3

 I started to similar Shinee because of Minho  Update Shinee Minho's beauty shines


6. [+29, -2] I'm 1 time again nervous because of the comments criticizing his talent. Minho Panns are ever similar this.

7. [+27, -2] He's genuinely handsome. He's ideally handsome. I saw him performing Everybody as well as he sang good live! He's cool because he's listening to the criticisms as well as trying to meliorate himself. Hope he does well!

 I started to similar Shinee because of Minho  Update Shinee Minho's beauty shines


8. [+26, -0] I genuinely don't empathize SM. He sang good on Strong Heart... Why did they select to brand him a rapperㅋㅋ

9. [+24, -0] I listened to him singing as well as he genuinely had a pretty proficient voice. He gets buried because other Shinee members are every minute good good.. But his rapping is yet bad... ㅋㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel