Update Your Favorite Vocal From Recent Daughter Grouping Battle?

Sistar - Shake It
Apink - Remember
AOA - Heart Attack
SNSD - Party
Girl's Day - Ring My Bell
Mamamoo - Um Oh Ah Yeah
Nine Muses - Hurt Locker

-

Pann: Which vocal create you lot similar the almost from recent daughter grouping battle?

1. [+130, -59] Heart Attack, Um Oh Ah Yeah, Shake It

2. [+127, -97] Party



3. [+122, -93] Remember is a proficient vocal to heed at black ㅠ I similar Party, Hurt Locker, as well as everything



4. [+43, -33] Party as well as Heart Attack

5. [+42, -3] Um Oh Ah Yeah as well as Heart Attack

6. [+40, -27] I similar songs that tally the season. SNSD's Party is my favorite because it's really summer-like.

7. [+34, -7] Remember is a proficient song. I similar Party, Um Oh Ah Yeah, Hurt Locker, as well as Ring My Bell every bit well.

8. [+32, -3] I similar Heart Attack then much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At first, I idea the vocal was messy only it's then catchy. Also Um Oh Ah Yeah <3

9. [+26, -1] I similar all only Um Oh Ah Yeah is the best

10. [+22, -2] Mamamoo, Apink, SNSD

11. [+21, -4] I was anticipating for Apink's vocal because a lot of people liked it only it was then bland... I don't fifty-fifty think whatsoever part.

12. [+19, -6] Am I the alone i who likes Ring My Bell? Is it because of their mental attitude controversy? Anyways, it's Heart Attack, Ring My Bell, Hurt Locker, Party, Um Oh Ah Yeah, as well as Shake It for me.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel