Update Yeri In Addition To Junghwa's Lack Of Talent?



Red Velvet Yeri



EXID Junghwa

-

Pann: Two untalented woman someone idols that are non mentioned

1. [+160, -16] Junghwa was the oculus earlier Hani got popular

2. [+122, -39] So create you lot desire us to bash them? I'll create it if you lot live harder than them

3. [+103, -15] I personally discovery Junghwa prettier than Hani inwards EXID

4. [+68, -41] I dearest you lot pretty Yeri

 Two untalented woman someone idols that are non mentioned Update Yeri together with Junghwa's lack of talent?


5. [+59, -8] I don't actually know nearly them both but why should nosotros estimate them when they debuted non likewise long ago? I don't understand

6. [+58, -3] Junghwa was the most pop fellow member earlier EXID got popular

7. [+56, -12] Yeri simply debuted. I bet my life that she'll improve

8. [+48, -11] SM trains their artists later they debut

9. [+46, -7] Junghwa's pretty though

10. [+43, -2] Junghwa is inwards accuse of dancing. If you lot scout EXID's performances, Junghwa stands out


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel