Update Tvxq5 Phase Vs Exo12 Stage



Pann: TVXQ5 phase vs EXO12 stage



(Pann asks which i is harder to see)

-

1. [+316, -5] EXO is ever possible. All nosotros convey to create is free pigeons (=traitors)

2. [+303, -5] I don't intend nosotros tin run across TVXQ5 phase again.... We likewise won't run across EXO12 stage, simply I'm glad nearly that. I don't desire to run across it anymore

3. [+240, -4] EXO is harder because birds can't endure on a stage

4. [+120, -1] It's similar nosotros desire to run across TVXQ5 simply nosotros don't desire to run across EXO12

5. [+56, -0] TVXQ5 is harder simply I don't desire EXO12

6. [+52, -2] I'm a fan of EXO simply nosotros don't desire EXO12 stage

7. [+43, -0] We don't desire EXO12 stage, though. Thanks for the comparing anyways

8. [+40, -1] TVXQ members are doing actually good individually, I wonder how daebak volition the chemical scientific discipline endure if the 5 members unite... I don't desire anything else than run across them uniting... They comprehend each other's disadvantages when they're together. They're daebak together



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel