Update Sunye Together With Sohee Officially Remove From Wonder Girls


Sunye too Sohee wrote letters too announced their withdrawals. Sunye says she'll alive equally a expert mom & married adult woman too Sohee says she'll supply equally an actress.

=

Instiz: [Exclusive] JYP, "Sunye too Sohee are officially withdrawing from Wonder Girls"

- I'm distressing because they're a daughter grouping that I've seen since I was little...

- Ah I'm too therefore sad. My teenage memories ㅠㅠ I'm all the same cheering for them

- Hul?? I idea they were having a comeback together

- It's touching... It was precious memories for them exactly they likewise gave the audience a expert memory. Wonder Girls volition forever last a legendary group...

- Sunye volition forever last the leader of Wonder Girls too Sohee volition forever last the maknae. Everybody volition recollect it.

- I actually truly liked them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel