Update Shinee's Talent


Pann: I intend this grouping has the best talent

1. [+218, -17] True. I ever larn goosebumps when I scout SHINee's stages merely I'm a pig.

2. [+182, -12] Yes, I acknowledge SHINee... They're actually different from their debut.

3. [+180, -11] It's skilful that all members tin sing, merely each fellow member has such a skilful voice.... They're all unique. I don't postulate to explicate that Onew's phonation is 1 of the move past times ones. Jonghyun's phonation is soft, deep, thin, together with sensitive different Onew. Lee Soo Man is a genius for putting them inward 1 group. They also convey a pretty phonation similar Taemin. When they accomplish the climax, Taemin's phonation broadens the song. Minho's deep together with sugariness voice... I intend Key is the uniquest one. It's rattling pop-ish... I discovery it rattling sexy together with cool.

4. [+171, -101] BTOB. BTOB is actually talented, it's 1 of the prides I convey every 2nd a Melody. Their singing doesn't lack anywhere.



5. [+82, -40] BTOB. Their rappers tin sing, too. Even Sungjae is considered to last the worst.

6. [+64, -2] SHINee is rattling hard-working. I acknowledge it.

7. [+63, -1] Even non-fans tin state SHINee members when they withdraw heed the songs. They convey skilful voices... My friends are non-fans merely they tin state the members.

8. [+56, -0] I've ever liked SHINee songs since I was young. I'm seeing a lot of changes inward Minho. He used to audio 'th' a lot merely inward recent songs, I tin state that he worked on his pronunciation. People ever signal out Minho's lack of talent when they praise SHINee merely I intend he improved a lot. I promise he keeps on getting better.

9. [+53, -2] SHINee, B2ST, BTOB, together with JYJ for me!

10. [+53, -0] Thanks for viewing SHINee positively. SHINee members worked difficult to last here, peculiarly Taeminnie ㅠㅠ I'm proud of them.

11. [+51, -0] Taemin used to hold back similar a babe merely at unopen to point, he started to attract people amongst his eyes... His phonation is sexy together with Jonghyun's phonation is erotic ㅠㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel