Update Rise Rookie Daughter Groups



Pann: I mean value rookie daughter groups are amazing these days

(Pann praises Red Velvet, Lovelyz, CLC, Oh My Girl)

1. [+78, -0] The daughter groups that larn loathe volition live as well as thence much prettier as well as hitting daebak subsequently years. Red Velvet, Lovelyz, as well as Oh My Girl are already gaining fans. Cube needs to promote CLC

2. [+70, -5] Agreed. I'm a B2uty, only I'm into CLC as well as Oh My Girl... I joined my fandom amongst B2ST's Shock as well as I never looked at other stuff, only I savage for those girls ㅋㅋ I similar 4Minute only I alone stan Jiyoon... Oh My Girl as well as CLC are as well as thence cute as well as pretty ㅠㅠ

3. [+60, -2] The rookie groups are all unique as well as uncommon. Those 4 groups accept such adept concepts. They're non either innocent or sexy, it's similar potent innocence amongst uniqueness. They're aiming for woman individual fans

4. [+32, -1] Seunghee gets called ugly only she failed auditions because of anxiety. She had a difficult fourth dimension overcoming it as well as is lastly on the stage, only people are calling her ugly. Imagine how she'd feel. Park Jin Young praised her as well as thence much on Superstar K

5. [+28, -1] Cube seriously doesn't create whatsoever promotions. It's as well as thence serious. I'm worried that they're non gonna promote Hyunseung's solo at all

6. [+27, -1] Red Velvet, Lovelyz, Oh My Girl ㅠㅠ I similar them as well as thence much. I alone liked Red Velvet as well as Lovelyz only Binni made me larn a fan ㅠㅠ What's amongst the rookies these days?

7. [+24, -0] I started past times liking B2ST as well as BTOB as well as too savage for CLC ㅋㅋ I promise these rookie groups larn pop as well as compete subsequently years




8. [+23, -0] Cube-ya, delight promote CLC... They don't promote their groups. Please promote CLC as well as Hyunseung's solo ㅠㅠ

9. [+20, -1] If you're gonna bash Oh My Girl's talent, buy the farm as well as head to their MR removed versions. It's totally amazing



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel