Update Manlike Someone Idols Who Promoted Inward Underground



Block B Zico



Block B Park Kyung



Speed Taewoon



Bigbang TOP



Winner Mino



Bangtan Boys Rap Monster



Bangtan Boys Suga



BTOB Minhyuk



BAP Yongguk



35 pop secret rappers

-

Pann: Male idols who promoted inwards underground

1.  [+190, -35] But only because they promoted inwards underground, it doesn't hateful that they're all talented. Some fandoms accept secret pride ㅋㅋ But Block B too Winner deserve to endure proud

2. [+151, -4] When TOP had only started promoting inwards underground, he asked, "who am I?" but no 1 knew too hence he answered, "I'm me!" ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+116, -8] Zico too Mino are dearest <3 The mixtape What Should I Do is too hence expert ㅠㅠ I promise they liberate the official track

 But only because they promoted inwards secret Update Male idols who promoted inwards underground


4. [+89, -65] I promise at that spot volition endure to a greater extent than positive posts... Hwaiting

 But only because they promoted inwards secret Update Male idols who promoted inwards underground


5. [+53, -5] <3 His mixtape is all the same good! Love you lot <3

 But only because they promoted inwards secret Update Male idols who promoted inwards underground


6. [+51, -2] The to a greater extent than I come across Mino, the to a greater extent than I detect him nice. He doesn't seem to accept enemies to a greater extent than or less him. He's the type of mortal who'll plow enemies into friends. His pictures laissez passer on me the vibe. He's sort but he can't endure looked downwardly because he's talented. He's really sort too squeamish too hence people volition endure on his side. I similar Mino, Bobby, too Seungyoon too hence much these days



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel