Update Kangin Calls Vixx N 'Fucking Trash' + More



Instiz: An idol who was called 'fucking trash' on broadcast




Q) N says cheesy words to the women. Girl grouping judges ever selection north equally #1, don't yous intend it's cringe-worthy?

Kangin) I desire to kill him. I'm thinking of how I should vanquish him up.

-

Kangin) Instead of daughter groups, I desire the actress Kang Han Na. What most Seho hyung?

Seho) Never mind. I require to verbalize less. I got then much loathe because I talked without thinking

Kangin) For you, it doesn't thing whether yous instruct 100 times of loathe or not

Seho) I'm honestly innocent. EXID Hani picked me equally #1 precisely I was the solely i who got hate. "Who are yous to live on picked past times Hani..." I didn't do anything to Hani. Eunhyuk, yous answer first.

Eunhyuk) Why are yous then scared? I already achieved it. I wanted the daughter grouping Lovelyz to live on on it. What most you, Hakyeon?

N) I actually don't know. I don't actually possess got thoughts on it.

Kangin) Of course, yous ever spit, "I don't actually possess got thoughts on it." You fucking trash, did your fellowship tell yous to tell that?



Q) What do yous intend of N?

Kangin) Well... Loser? Minnow?

N) See this. On the broadcast, women prefer me in addition to Kangin hyung hears most me roughly him... I run across why he's defensive towards me.

Kangin) (laugh) I was joking. I'm honestly happy that north is pop equally a romantic guy. With lots of dearest he's getting from the fans, I desire him to exit this demo ASAP.

Seho) Stop, stop. We're all unopen inward existent life. Kangin, me, in addition to north possess got attention of each other.

-

Q) N's self-compliments are extreme

N) I'm existence honest. I'm proverb the truth. I'm proverb I'm practiced because I'm good.

Kangin) This kid is crazy. I never idea an insane grapheme would look later on me.




N) But I'm actually dissimilar from the hyungs. When they verbalize most girls, I verbalize most travelling.

Kangin) Manager, convey me something to hitting him with

N) I'm however young.

Eunhyuk) You're non young

-


Instiz: Super Junior Kangin makes it obvious that he hates VIXX north a lot




Kangin's Instagram:

"Bachelor Party. Dong Yup-nim, Jongmin oppa, trendy Seho hyung, you've all worked hard. Eunhyuk-ah, it feels empty without you" #Eunhyuk anchovy

- He mentioned everyone (even Eunhyuk who wasn't there) except N


=


- Hul, if I was a fan, I'd live on then wound ㅠㅠ I'm non a fan precisely it makes me then sad... Imagine how the fans would feel

- I don't sympathise why he said this openly

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No wonder why people loathe Kangin. Doesn't he realize what to tell in addition to what not?

- He needs to apologize

- Kangin never stops amongst his controversies... Hahaha... Find strength, VIXX fans



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel