Update Jung Joon Immature Trolls Shinee Jonghyun


JJY: Jonghyun-ah
JH: Yo. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 handsome guy is messaging me
JJY: I read an article of Key waiting inwards a occupation to purchase an Apple Watch. Do you lot bring it? I filmed something Apple-related in addition to therefore I bring a few of them.
JH: No I don't bring one. Hul.
JJY: Do you lot desire one? Is a ruby i OK?
JH: Hul. Hyung, I dearest you.




JJY: No employment ㅋㅋ (picture) You jerk.
JH: I actually desire to slap hyung... ^^

-

Pann: Funny Kakao chat of SHINee Jonghyun in addition to Jung Joon Young

1. [+71, -1] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



"I compassion myself for getting fooled. I desire to smack him alongside an apple tree ^^"


2. [+68, -1] Next Kakaotalk chat ㅋㅋ It's a faux coupon that makes a ghost popular upwards ㅋㅋ He got fooled twice ㅋㅋ


JJY: I heard that you lot were enraged... (coupon) Take this in addition to calm downwardly <3
JH: Oh. Thank you. !! Hey you lot Pangmae.
JJY: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


3. [+9, -0] It was a existent apple... *collapses

4. [+8, -0] Their comments are all cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I intend I mightiness expire a fan

5. [+8, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They larn along well

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel