Update Expressive Vocals



Pann: Very expressive vocals



Taeyeon




Baekhyun


=


1. [+171, -48] Baekhyun doesn't accept groove simply his vocal is prissy to psyche to because it's soft together with it doesn't accept excessive vibrations. I similar it when he sings high notes simply I also similar it when he sings depression tones

2. [+146, -31] Taeyeon together with IU accept adept vocal skills, voices, emotions, together with they tin strength out sing. They tin strength out particularly sing other songs amongst their ain style

3. [+126, -38] Agree amongst Taeyeon

4. [+63, -6] Junsu, Sandeul, Taeyeon, IU, together with Yoseob. The singers mentioned inwards the comments alone accept adept voices or personal preferences. These singers are approved past times the public

5. [+51, -60] Baekhyun is so-so. I care amongst Taeyeon, though

6. [+47, -7] Yoseob together with Sandeul for me. I saw them performing on Immortal Song together with they actually deportment on people's hearts without special techniques

7. [+45, -5] I similar IU together with Taeyeon's vocals. Ailee together with Hyorin are good, too, simply Taeyeon together with IU are my type ㅠㅠ Their music, voices, together with techniques are my type

8. [+42, -5] Junsu for me. I became a fan afterward watching Space Empathy. He's together with then talented

t accept groove simply his vocal is prissy to psyche to because it Update Expressive vocals



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel