Update Coke Vs Pepsi



Pann: Do yous prefer Pepsi or Coca-Cola?














=


1. [+37, -10] Definitely Coke. Pepsi exclusively tastes sweet. Coke inwards drinking glass bottle is the best. It's a sky when yous drinkable Coke at a grill house... My aunt owns a sashimi eating theatre together with she has boxes of drinking glass coke. She gives me a lot. She also gives sashimi amongst it. I dearest yous auntie <3

2. [+28, -5] Coke for me ㅋㅋ I intend Coke tastes ameliorate than Pepsi... It's my personal taste

s a sky when yous drinkable Coke at a grill describe of piece of employment solid Update Coke vs Pepsi


3. [+27, -4] I experience then fresh when I drinkable Coke ㅋㅋ Same amongst Sprite

4. [+21, -1] Pepsi

5. [+9, -0] I prefer apartment drinks then Pepsi for me. Coke has equally good much carbon. People convey dissimilar opinions so... But it's Pepsi for me



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel