Update Choreographies Of Exo, Vixx, Infinite, Together With Bts


EXO



VIXX



Infinite



Bangtan Boys

-

Pann: Boy groups's choreographies that order y'all goosebumps

1. [+220, -57] Woah, VIXX together with EXO await amazing

2. [+215, -29] Tree of life was god's work... It makes me focus.




3. [+207, -67] The argue why I similar SM's choreographies is because their transitions are non obvious. Their transitions are really tricky together with then it's difficult to run across the format unless y'all sentry it alongside a fancam. They don't accept to accept parts for transitions. Honestly, it looks cute when simply about groups trip the low-cal fantastic lightly for transitions but I prefer SM's transitions.

4. [+100, -2] Thanks for Infinite mention! All idols at that topographic point accept neat choreographies.




5. [+73, -8] I approve all. Bangtan Boys actually await similar they'd interruption their bones.

6. [+71, -11] Bangtan's synchronized choreography




7. [+68, -33] I dearest VIXX's plug trip the low-cal fantastic ㅠㅠ Other idols re-create the trip the low-cal fantastic together with I sympathise why.




8. [+65, -4] For EXO together with VIXX, it's non well-nigh synchronized choreographies, they await similar one. Infinite together with Bangtan Boys accept daebak synchronized choreographies. The 4 groups amaze me alongside their dances ㅠㅠ The singers are amazing but I equally good give thank y'all the choreographers ㅠㅠ



9. [+63, -13] Thanks for Bangtan get upwards




10. [+61, -23] I similar how Bangtan disclose their abs ㅋㅋ I want my idol would exercise this trip the low-cal fantastic ㅠㅠ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel