Update Celebrities' Emotional Moments On Sns



Instiz: The v emotional SNS of celebrities



NS Yoonji

"You bad jerk..."



ZE:A Joonyoung

"The beautiful ones are the i that tin plow over notice cry.
Because I'm thinking of my aunt, because I missy her... 
Tears...fall... 
Can you lot encounter my tears... 
Can you lot listen my sigh... 
Only if I tin plow over notice accomplish the sky..."



Jang Geun Suk (feat. his balls)

"Tonight makes me missy kimchi fried rice in addition to ox blood soup"



Yoon Eun Hye & her selca equally a patient



Legendary Chae Yeon

"I...sometimes...shed tears... 
I loathe myself... for non existence able to concur them back... 
My midpoint hurts.... 
It's a proficient affair to yell in addition to cry... 
Well... you lot don't bring to locomote sorry to vociferation ^^... 
I...like tears... 
No... I... similar myself...for crying amongst my heart, non head..."


=


- Was NS Yoonji serious amongst the post? It wasn't a joke? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why am I feeling embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋ

- Chae Yeon seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel