Update Boy Ye Jin Comes Out?



Instiz: Son Ye Jin comes out naturally



Son Ye Jin was asked why she had no dating rumors

"Well, I intend it's because I'm non popular. (laugh) I run into a lot of handsome actors equally I act, simply I can't create 2 things at the same time. I focus on acting. Even if I create a grapheme who falls inward love, I alone play the character, I don't truly honey the actor. The instance of Brad Pitt as well as Angelina Jolie? Well... I don't intend I'm the type."

She was asked what variety of a grapheme she wanted to do

"Up until now, my roles were generally adult man & adult woman falling inward love. But if I accept a chance, I desire to create a constituent of honey betwixt women. For example, similar Monster and Thelma & Louise. Do I accept [homosexual] disposition? Yes, I intend I do. I'll become far problem for maxim this. (laugh)"


=


- Omo

- I'll lookout if correct away if Son Ye Jin films that variety of a movie

- I honey y'all unnie!!!!

- Unnie.... unnie.... ahhh.... unnn...nniiee.... <3

- She as well as Yuri before...


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel