Update B1a4's Sis Grouping Oh My Girl



Pann: Oh My Girl is amazing











=


1. [+72, -47] None of them are pretty. The instant nestling is lucky to hold upwards an idol. Or does she convey amazing talents?

2. [+55, -10] Isn't Arin as well as thus pretty? ㅠㅠ She has monolids as well as pale skin... She's 99 liner, a baby

 WM sucks at taking teaser images as well as profile motion-picture demonstrate  Update B1A4's sis grouping Oh My Girl


3. [+50, -15] I was alone going to stan B1A4 simply I intend I'll stan this group, too

4. [+37, -7] I was worried simply it was useless! They're all pretty, they tin sing, rap, as well as are lovely ㅠㅠ Their vocal is good, too. The composers are great! I promise they create good ㅠㅠ Oh My Girl hwaiting

5. [+31, -4] Female B1A4

 WM sucks at taking teaser images as well as profile motion-picture demonstrate  Update B1A4's sis grouping Oh My Girl


6. [+30, -1] WM sucks at taking teaser images as well as profile motion-picture demonstrate ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+28, -6] Who's downvoting the comments? ㅋㅋ Are y'all existence jealous of a daughter grouping that debuted today?

8. [+25, -4] They were as well as thus cute inwards MV making ㅠㅠ

9. [+23, -24] I gauge the tendency is ugly kids



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel