Update Average Faces Of Rookie Daughter Groups



Pann: Average faces of rookie daughter groups inwards 2015



GFriend



Red Velvet



Red Velvet amongst Yeri



Lovelyz



Laboum



Oh My Girl


=


1. [+119, -31] Red Velvet as well as Lovelyz are definitely pretty

2. [+110, -15] They're all pretty merely Red Velvet for me

 Average faces of rookie daughter groups inwards  Update Average faces of rookie daughter groups


3. [+83, -10] I similar Red Velvet then much, peculiarly Joy as well as Yeri, the beagle maknae line

 Average faces of rookie daughter groups inwards  Update Average faces of rookie daughter groups


4. [+48, -15] Oh My Girl is then pretty... woah amazing ㅋㅋ Red Velvet, too. Of course, SM

5. [+47, -11] Oh My Girl as well as Red Velvet are the prettiest

6. [+46, -5] I'm a fan of Oh My Girl merely Red Velvet as well as Lovelyz are definitely pretty... Red Velvet looks chic as well as Lovelyz looks innocent

7. [+42, -8] Red Velvet as well as Oh My Girl are pretty

8. [+35, -4] Oh My Girl is then cute ㅠㅠ Their chubby cheeks ㅠㅠ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel