Update [Abnormal Peak Ep.50] Discusses Historic Menstruum + Invitee Jo Minki

I idea of dropping this exhibit because of the decreasing popularity as well as like shooting fish in a barrel subs, only I decided to operate along because I mean value it's prissy to convey articles where nosotros tin hash out other countries' issues.


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jo Minki gets disappointed at Zhang Yuan's logic, "the editing is saving him"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+299, -16] Zhang Yuan was never logical anyways ㅋㅋ

2. [+224, -21] Agreed. He has a lot of fans because he's handsome only I don't empathise why he's on TV. He's non logical, his speaking is non good, as well as his opinions are based on weird morals. He gets peculiarly weird when he talks most China. He ever goes, "because Cathay is big because Cathay is potent " His sinocentrism is seriously annoying

3. [+180, -14] Can he delight written report Korean if he's hither to earn money... Isn't it the basic manner?

4. [+116, -33] You guys didn't realize that this exhibit was 'Zhang Yuan Summit' inwards the get-go place? The staff is the slave of fangirls, it's a exhibit to worship Zhang Yuan... That's why I don't lookout adult man it

5. [+91, -19] The Cathay example needs to live replaced because he's tarnishing China's image

6. [+58, -9] Finally Zhang Yuan' bubble starts to outburst ㅋㅋ Illogical amongst severe sinocentrism, he also ignored his students at his university because he has celebrity illness ㅋㅋ He's non fifty-fifty that handsome, I don't empathise why he has thence many fans ㅋㅋ

7. [+49, -4] I idea Zhang Yuan won a lottery when he got into SM only he's getting to a greater extent than antis because of his celebrity disease. Abnormal Summit also completely lost their popularity because the tendency shifted from foreigners to chefs. Broadcast trends alter rattling quickly. This exhibit won't terminal long

8. [+40, -1] His pitiful Korean also makes him illogical only he originally lacks logic. He doesn't convey flexible thoughts as well as he's stubborn. What's worse is that he doesn't acknowledge it




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jo Minki's miss Jo Yoonkyung shows her dearest towards Zhang Yuan, "I'm willing to launder his feet"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+262, -47] I don't abhor Zhang Yuan only I was glad when Jun Hyun Moo pointed out that Zhang Yuan was anticipating to live picked ㅋㅋ I don't empathise why all woman mortal guests country they similar Zhang Yuan

2. [+203, -17] Jo Minki ajusshi talks calmly as well as is sort He's a prissy person

3. [+153, -45] She studied inwards Beijing only all she could exercise was introducing herself as well as she couldn't fifty-fifty say, "I desire to brand cosmetics"... My Chinese is pitiful because I solely studied it for iii months only fifty-fifty I tin country the sentence

4. [+36, -3] Before, Jo Minki's miss said that her beau looks a fleck similar L as well as I saw a comment that said, "he must await similar Zhang Yuan then." The comment was correct ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She likes guys that are similar L as well as Zhang Yuan

5. [+20, -1] Is she having a trip to broadcast stations amongst her dad?




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jo Yoonkyung's nonsense Chinese conversation amongst Zhang Yuan 'laughter'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+249, -17] Zhang Yuan is rattling conservative... Tyler speaks Korean meliorate than me

2. [+214, -65] Zhang Yuan as well as his severe sinocentrism is gross

3. [+128, -11] Hul, she's Jo Minki amongst long hair

4. [+94, -29] Jo Minki's miss latterly graduated a high schoolhouse inwards Cathay only why is her Chinese thence bad? How did she fifty-fifty attend a schoolhouse there?

5. [+58, -9] I'm looking forrad to the side yesteryear side week's episode. It was a theme that I wanted to see. (tn: They're going to hash out peace & World War 3)




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Daniel deludes himself, "I mean value of Won Bin when someone calls me ajusshi"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+261, -10] Gerniel is thence funny these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're non tedious anymore

2. [+228, -34] 'Global Culture War' as well as 'I'm waiting for it' jokes are non funny at all. Can they halt them?

3. [+171, -47] Jun Hyun Moo disses others to live funny... He's starting to await similar Kim Gura

4. [+150, -52] I discovery Daniel much handsomer than Won Bin

5. [+60, -6] Can they halt singing? Do they mean value this is a music exhibit or something... It's non similar they tin sing, either. I changed the channel because I didn't desire to listen it




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Ilya shows a Russian fan who got plastic surgical physical care for to await similar Michael Jackson 'shocking'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+56, -1] Hul, getting plastic surgical physical care for to that extent...

2. [+24, -1] He actually looks the same. I was a fan of Michael Jackson, too

3. [+8, -2] Hul, I couldn't fifty-fifty distinguish the two. He totally looks the same

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel