Update [Abnormal Acme Ep.47] Discusses Leader + Invitee Shinee




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Julian, "my manlike someone nurture visited Korea together with he seems to convey celebrity disease" laughter


Source: TV Report via Naver


1. [+3842, -23] How cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


2. [+3224, -51] Celebrity illness ㅋㅋ Abnormal Summit is indeed huge


3. [+2946, -51] He must move dreaming of beingness a gag duo alongside Yoo Se Yoon...


4. [+2808, -48] It shows how pop Abnormal Summit is... Everybody noticed him on a street..


5. [+2305, -75] I similar Julian together with thence much ㅠㅠ And his dad reminds me of my dad ㅋㅋ I desire to move friends alongside him


6. [+487, -6] The affair I envy the most from Julian is how his funny manlike someone nurture together with his beautiful woman nurture nonetheless dear each other


-





Article: 'Abnormal' Tyler, "when I search upwards something, I role Spanish, non English linguistic communication or Korean" shocking


Source: OSEN via Naver


1. [+116, -2] He's together with thence amazing ㅋㅋ


2. [+86, -2] Tyler's smart sayings on Abnormal Summit expect together with thence cute ㅠㅠ I similar Tyler together with thence much, promise he does well


3. [+84, -1] Of course of pedagogy Tyler!!!


-





Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan, "Putin volition succeed to a greater extent than if he debuts every bit a celebrity instead"


Source: TV Report via Naver


1. [+54, -0] Korean panelists e'er remain still when there's a theme similar this They don't bother to speak most Korean politics


2. [+60, -11] I heard that Red People's Republic of China together with Russian Federation pretend to move closed simply the reality is that they're not. I tin tell that they're non also fond of each other. Zhang Yuan specially disses Russian Federation a lot


3. [+46, -13] I don't empathize why Zhang Yuan is promoted together with thence much. He doesn't seem to convey adept personalities, his morals are extreme, together with his Korean is non adept plenty to convey discussions alongside other foreigners on the show. JTBC needs to halt promoting him


-





Article: 'Abnormal Summit' The argue why Onew is SHINee's leader? His age


Source: TV Report via Naver


1. [+118, -1] Onew looks adept alongside the pilus color


2. [+87, -2] It's SM tradition ㅋㅋ You're the leader fifty-fifty if you lot were born a calendar month before ㅋㅋ


3. [+77, -1] Age aside, you lot convey many reasons to move the leader, Jinki ㅎㅎ You're a corking leader <3


4. [+61, -1] I similar that Onew is SHINee's leader... SHINee kids are all together with thence pretty


5. [+41, -29] Fire charisma Minho


-





Article: 'Abnormal' Jun Hyun Moo, "I sang Lucifer to a greater extent than than SHINee"


Source: OSEN via Naver


1. [+25, -1] Honorary fellow member of SHINee ㅋㅋ


2. [+9, -0] I hear to acoustic version of Moocifer when I'm depressed ㅋㅋ


3. [+4, -1] Why are you lot together with thence annoying whenever Sam talks





Sherlock @ 1:00

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel