Update A Distressing Argue Why Won Bin Doesn't Create Dramas


Instiz: The argue why it's difficult to come across Won Bin inwards dramas...



"People inquire me why I don't produce dramas. Well, it's non similar I conduct non to, but I but can't produce dramas. I had been wound most it before. When I starting fourth dimension started acting, I knew nothing. All stars on TV were adept actors, then I idea I would produce well, too. But it was a foolish thought. I auditioned a lot when I was a rookie, but I failed all of the auditions... I was criticized in addition to was told, 'you telephone phone this acting?' "

"When I filmed Tough Guy's Love, I was real scared. I could never hold upward relaxed through the fifty episodes equally I worked amongst large sunbae-nims. I almost became ill. Of course, the nervousness in addition to the liberate energy I had nonetheless helps me a lot. But I was devastated because I realized, "this is non what I tin do..." So I stopped my promotions in addition to decided to notice the respond for acting. And that's how I started doing movies. Movies gave me plenty fourth dimension to intend in addition to I could hold upward relaxed, it didn't brand me shameful..."

(2009.06 Bazaar Interview)


=====


- It'd hold upward actually fascinating to come across Won Bin inwards a drama

- But he doesn't produce movies that often, either...

- But nosotros nonetheless desire to come across yous ㅠㅠ

- Bin God... Please star inwards a cinema now...

- I've never seen Won Bin acting because I didn't sentinel Ajusshi in addition to whatever of his work... I entirely saw him inwards pictures in addition to CFs. It'll hold upward amazing if I come across him inwards dramas

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel